Terms & Conditions For Group Tours
Terms and Conditions for group tours
Green Fashion Tours,
a company owned by
§ 1 Conclusion of contract
1. The contract comes into effect between the tour operator, represented by Arianna Nicoletti (subsequently “Green Fashion Tours”) and the contractual partner (subsequently “client”) by the following conditions:
2. Acceptance of a binding booking request by Green Fashion Tours and a partial payment of 20% of the attendance fee
3. By acceptance in writing by the contractual partner of a binding offer in written by Green Fashion Tours. The offer is valid for 15 days. The contract can be concluded at
least 15 days before the tour.
4. Through the reservation and conclusion of the contract, the client accepts these terms and conditions as binding.
§ 2 Terms of payment
1. Upon contract conclusion, a down payment of 20 percent of the total amount must be made. The remaining amount must be payed 7 days before the tour. If the down payment isn’t made, Green Fashion Tours cannot start planning the tour. Green Fashion Tour reserves the right to cancel the tour if it did not receive the remaining amount.
2. Payment is made by bank transfer to the account indicated in the invoice.
3. The customer falls behind with the payment after 7 days without admonition or getting another invoice.
§ 3 Programme and programme alterations
1. The extent of the contractual services becomes evident from the signed description of service and the first payment of 20 percent of the full tour price. The scope of the services field from the contractually guaranteed services. Green Fashion Tours is only responsible for these services. Further services require a confirmation by Green Fashion Tours in written.
2. There exist no refund claims for changes and deviations of individual services from the agreed contents of the contract, for which Green Fashion Tours is not responsible, e.g. force majeure, terrorism, strike, fire.
3. Each guide may make appropriate changes to the tour as the given conditions, e.g. weather or road conditions, require.
4. Green Fashion Tours is not responsible of the services of third-parties (e.g. gastronomic services or train, bus and taxi-drivers).
§ 4 Withdrawal by the client, changes in bookings
1. The whole amount of the deposit will be retained by cancellations up to 7 days before the beginning of a tour. Up to 48 hours before a tour the cancellations fees apply 50 % and less than 48 hours before the agreed date of services the cancellations fees apply 80 percent. If the group does not show at the meeting point at the time agreed in the contract, Green Fashion tours retains the full amount of fees.
2. If the number of participants differs more than 10 % as contracted, the new participant number has to be communicated up to 24 hours before the event by email or phone. Otherwise Green Fashion Tours will charge the full price, even if there are less participants. If there are more participants showing up, Green Fashion Tours reserves the right to charge an extra amount per person. If a bigger number of participants has not been communicated before the beginning of the tour, Green Fashion Tours has the right to exclude the participants if the the maxime group size is already has been reached and if the staff capacity is unsuffiicient.
3. Fix booked dates can be rebooked for money, if the declaration of rebooking is made at least 72 hours before the booked Tour to Green Fashion Tours in written. Rebookings after the 72-hours time limit can not be respected, the tours must than be fully paid.
4. The participation can be transmitted to third persons any time.
§ 5 Withdrawal by Green Fashion Tours
Green Fashion Tours reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in following cases:
1. In case the tour has to be cancelled owing to illness or non-appearance of the tour guide. The full tour price will be refunded.
2. If any tour, is cancelled because of a ‘force majeure’ event, the client will receive a full refund.
3. If the safety of the participants cannot be guaranteed. The full price will be refunded.
4. If participants are disturbing the tour, pose a risk to traffic safety or make any anticonstitutional statements or promote anti-constitutional propaganda.
5. In the cases 1-3 the participation fee will be refunded completely. In case No. 4 the participation fee will not be reimbursed in such cases.
§ 6 Prices and Services
The prices in the offer are final prices and include the goods and service tax and all additional costs unless different declared. All prices count per person.
§ 7 Delay of a group
1. If participants are not at the meeting point in time as agreed by contract, they fall behind. Green Fashion Tours reserves the right to shorten the tour by the relevant amount of time. If the participants do not show up after 15 minutes, they lose the right of the execution of the tour. In these cases, Green Fashion Tours has the right of claim the partipation fee for the event.
2. Even if the participants would like to end the tour earlier, the whole tour price has to be charged.
§ 8 Limitations of liability
Green Fashion Tours is liable as entrepreneur for the conscientious realization of the booked tours and the diligent selection and supervision of their contractual partners and supplier plus the correctness of the specification of services and the duly provision of the agreed services. For services, which are offered as external services from third parties, Green Fashion Tours is not liable.
For damages, which do not concern life, body or health, Green Fashion Tours is only liable for grossly negligent or willful behavior of legal representatives or servants. Generally, the participation happens on own risk, Green Fashion Tours provides no insurance protection for the participants.
§ 9 Pictures/ Graphical Material
Taking pictures and videos during the tours and the initialization of these pictures on social media platforms is generally allowed, as far as the rights of other participants of the Tour or of the contractual partners of Green Fashion Tours will be protected and there is no disrespectful handling with these pictures. Divulgement is forbidden in suspicious cases or conflicting interests of other participants of the Tour or of the contractual partners of Green Fashion Tours.
If pictures or videos shall be taken in studios or retail shop, the participants are requested to ask the owner or their representatives previously for permission.
§ 10 Place of fulfilment and place of jurisdiction
Place of fulfilment and place of jurisdiction is Berlin.
§ 11 Data Protection
1. Elevation and Converting of personal Data happens according to the German restrictions of the German Data Protection Act. Green Fashion Tours only collects Data, which are necesseray for the fulfilment of the contract. Only these data will be forwarded to the contractual partner. Both, the staff of Green Fashion Tours, and the contractual partners are firmly bound to discretion and keeping Data secrecy.
2. The client the agrees that the personal data he provides may be used further Green Fashion Tours for customer care and services. If the coustomer disagrees, a message in written to Green Fashion Tours is sufficient and this decision will be considered.
3. Pursuant to the German Data Protection Act, any person-related data that you provide us with is protected against abusive use. There shall be no passing on of such data to third parties.
§ 12 Salvatorius clause
Should one of the contract clauses become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions as a whole shall not be affected. Instead of the invalid clause, what comes closest to the economical purpose of the clause then is agreed.